EHP AND NORWEGIAN FUNDS - PROJECT STRENGTHENING THE CAPACITY OF THE ASSOCIATION OF ROMA MUSIC ARTISTS IN THE CZECH REPUBLIC
The aim of the project is to strengthen the capacities of our enterprise and at the same time the capacities of its members. This goal will be achieved by 30.06.2023:
- media visibility our enterprise and its 13 members on the domestic and foreign music scene,
- professionalization of professional and managerial services of 3 employees and 2 representatives our enterprise and 13 Roma music groups,
- establishing international cooperation with a Norwegian partner in the field of music and transfer of international experience.
The project has 1 partner from Norway and 2 partners from the Czech Republic. Within the project will be implemented 5 project activities: media coverage of the association and its members, management in culture, international cooperation and exchange of know-how, management and publicity.
The target groups are:
- primarily 3 employees of the association and 13 Roma music members of the association,
- secondarily the general public in the Czech Republic and abroad,
- the professional cultural community and Roma music and non-music artists (non-members of the association).
- 9 video clips,
- online consultation with a Norwegian partner, coaching, lectures and a workshop,
- the participation of the association and selected members abroad in Norway at the festival.
The innovation of the project consists in the fact that our enterprise, on the one hand, gathers experts in the field of PR, advertising, grant and subsidy consultancy, finance, music promotion, organizing cultural events, etc. with an interest in professionalizing Roma music artists and on the other hand with Romani music artists, who usually cannot find their way to these experts and need the services of these experts to develop their cultural activities.
We will implement the project in the Olomouc and Moravian-Silesian regions and in Norway, specifically:
Activity 1 (Media coverage of associations and their members) in the Olomouc region
Activity 2 (Management in culture) in the Moravian-Silesian region
Activity 3 (International cooperation and exchange of know-how) on the territory of Norway and the Olomouc Region. The scope of the Association of Roma Music Artists in the Czech Republic, z.s. will be on the whole territory of the Czech Republic.
The project was supported by grant support from the EEA and Norway Funds 2014 and 2021.
RECORD FROM THE PRESS CONFERENCE
Project: Strengthening the capacity of the Association of Roma Music Artists in the Czech Republic
Applicant: Asociace romských hudebních umělců v ČR, z.s.
- Ing. BARAN Aleš – director
- Ing. REICHEL Maxmilián – chief of society Asociace romských hudebních umělců v ČR z.s. and managing director of Ozvučovací agentura Serendipity s.r.o.
- BERNÁTOVÁ Marcela – junior project manager
- Bc. BUBIK Markéta – project manager and head of the press conference
- representatives of the media and the public
The press conference took place on Tuesday 6th September at 13:00 in Prerov.
Representatives of the project implementer were Ing. Aleš Baran, Ing. Maxmilián Reichel, Marcela Bernátová and Bc. Markéta Bubik. Several representatives of the media and the public was attended this conference.
The project was presented first in Czech and then in English by the project manager Marcela Bernátová, see the description in the attachement of this record.
Afterwards, managing director Ing. Maxmilián Reichel explained the idea of this project.
The next speaker was the project manager Ing. Aleš Baran, who described the circumstances how he and his team found a partner and what the upcoming activities of this project will be.
Representatives of the media and the public had no questions on the topic.
A video recording of the conference is presented on the website www.arhuvcr.eu and social media.
In Prerov, September 15th 2022
The registration was made by: Bc. BUBIK Markéta
The registration was approved by: Ing. BARAN Aleš
PRODUCTION OF MUSIC VIDEOS OF ROMA MUSIC GROUPS AND ARTISTS
In 03/2023, promotional video clips were produced with 8 Romani music groups and individual artists who are members of the Association of Romani Music Artists in the Czech Republic z.s. These are amateur and semi-amateur artists who were selected on the basis of their artistic level and ambitions. From the 13 nominated artists, 8 were selected, with whom audio and video footage was recorded, which was processed into the final 2 summary trailers and 8 video medallions of individual musical groups and artists.
2 summary trailers of 8 selected bands and artists:
Video clips of 8 selected Roma music groups and artists:
1. DUŠAN MIRGA / KARVINÁ / MEK TERNE SAMAS
2. GYPSY WERK / TŘINEC / IMPROVIZACE
3. PAVEL TURČI MIRGA / PŘEROV / GARY MOORE
4. GYPSY FOUR BAND / PROSTĚJOV / SOSKE ODA BARIPEN
5. DANIEL HORVÁTH / OSTRAVA / SAXOFON IMPROVIZACE
6. LIONEL LALÍK / OLOMOUC / POZERÁM SA
7. ROMAN KOTLÁR / ČESKÝ TĚŠÍN / HARMONIKA
8. ROMAN BAND / VRBÁTKY / DEVLA PHEN MANGE
5 unselected bands and artists:
JOSEF IŠTÁNEK / ZLÍN / SAM BACHTALE
OLYMP / PŘEROV / KAPELA
ROMAN ČAJEK / PŘEROV / EDERLEZI
KMOTR BAND / FRÝDEK-MÍSTEK / PAL AMENDE BEŠEL
MILAN „ELVIS“ GÁBOR / PŘEROV / SOSTAR MAN CHOCHAVES